Imagine if someone hacked into your Facebook account, changed your password and started posting inappropriate content. You'd be forced to sit and watch your reputation go down the drain. Here are a few ways to avoid a hack:
- ix38wq%Pc - Make sure you have a strong password with a mix of numbers, letters and symbols.
- Play Hard to Get - Visit the Privacy section under Settings to limit who's able to view your profile details.
- Catch a Hacker Early - Select Settings and then Security and Logins and turn on get alerts about unrecognized logins.
- Extra Security - Visit Two-Factor Authentication in the Security and Logins section to choose an extra layer of security.
- Best Friends - Designate a few friends under Your Trusted Contacts that can help you get back into your account if you get locked out.
Facebook has various security features but they usually have to be manually activated. Once done though, it’ll be much harder for a hacker to gain access to your account and much easier for you to regain control in the event it does happen.